Pharmaceutical Enterprises (Pty) Ltd is an independent, privately owned and family-run company. It was established in 1984 in Cape Town, South Africa. The company offers a mix of professional and technical experience and expertise.
Pharmaceutical Enterprises manufactures, packages, markets and distributes registered medicines, diagnostic medical devices, Over the Counter medicines (OTC’s), complementary medicines, non-registerable health related products and cosmetics to wholesalers, hospitals, clinics, the medical profession and trade.
Pharmaceutical Enterprises is committed to providing our customers with Product and Service that will continually meet and exceed their requirements. This is done in line with our commitment to, and compliance with, the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 International Standards and SAHPRA requirements. We apply current Good Manufacturing and Quality Practices and remain environmentally conscientious. We accomplish all this by achieving specific objectives and goals for continual improvement at all levels in our organization.
- We will consistently provide exceptional customer service and high quality products
- We will maintain good human relations, high standards of safety; health & hygiene and ethical business integrity
- We will be considerate of our enviroment and the communities around us
As most of the functions are performed at Pharmaceutical Enterprises (Pty) Ltd, this facility holds the following certifications:
- SAHPRA Manufacturing Licence (Medicines Control Council)
- GMP Approval (Good Manufacturing Practice) approval
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems)
PROMOTION OF ACCESS TO INFORMATION (PAIA)
Pharmaceutical Enterprises (Pty) Ltd presents the PAIA manual in accordance with section 51 of PAIA as amended by the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 (POPIA), which gives effect to everyone’s right to privacy.